Saturday, October 23, 2010

Scott's Progress Report

Well, another week down and 8 to go. I have come up with a pretty creative asset list for the game and I know there are a few things that can be added to it to make the game more fluent and believable. I want the player to feel like they have woken up in a prison and to actually know from the surroundings and environment exactly where they are. My art skills are not something I boast about because it is one of my weakest skills, but I am confident that my models will show that it is not a weak skill after all. With Zack helping on the textures, I know the assets in the game will make the player feel like they really are in a twisted prison.

Looking forward to next week when Matt gets back and we can show him all the fun stuff that he's been missing! I know he will do fine with the mechanics because he loves to program, but if he needs any help on the programming, I'm willing to help him out 110%.

No comments:

Post a Comment