Saturday, October 23, 2010

Matt's Progress Report-week2

It's good to know that everything got sorted out on the job titles.
I didn't start on the presentation, yet, b/c I needed more info, but I may have enough, now, and will work on it. I'll also get those valid sound effects in. I don't know about music, though. I would need an editor to create that, probably.

Did you like the Russian prison story idea? I thought bringing some definition into the story would help bring it depth, compared to the generic, "Hi, I'm in a prison." I wasn't sure if you would like it, but I figured throwing something out there wouldn't hurt.

I need to know the details of what you need me to do, and maybe show me a few things, as well. I think I might need Doc B's help with the UI editor, since I couldn't get it to work, earlier. This will probably be crucial to our inventory manipulation mechanic.

No comments:

Post a Comment