I adjusted some of the triggers so that you have to aim to interact. There was a problem where it was possible to pick up the limb in cell 4 from the cell the player starts in. I also modified some of the lights so that it wasn't so dark upstairs. Also I added decals around the environment to make it feel older and abandoned. Some decals were added to aid the player and also to tell the player that someone else is watching.
Some things that need to be finished include animations for the other beds and toilet seats. I also need to make drain lids and add the assets to create the screwdriver. Once that is complete I'll need to animate the drain lids as well. The rest of the things I want to add are for asthetics alone and can wait for next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment