Monday, December 13, 2010

Final Progress Report

Well team, forgive me for coming down with the flu and being able to be there in class on Saturday, but the good news is that we are still on track and trying to make it even better with what little time we have left. We have a lot of creative ideas and motivation to do it so I know we can do it. I'm thinking if not Tuesday then Thursday or Friday we can have people play test and get some feedback from them so we know where we stand with the consumer.

I hope you know that after this class is over that I would still like to work on this game and push it forward for a real developer. We can say at the end game screen something like, "Buy the full game in May/June 2011."

No comments:

Post a Comment