We have a working key/door with UI messages! With having little experience with the kismet system this was a real hurdle. We have textures for most of the walls and the environment is looking more like a cell block than ever. We still have work to do pumping out more assets but lots of assets will be reused since all the cells will have the same basic things.
I tried making some decals because I have never used them before. I want to throw some interesting blood splatter and trails and using decals will work great. While trying to test the decal system out I was having problems importing the decal so there are some bugs to work out still.
The big hurdle from here out is getting a UI in place. So far a text based UI might be more efficient for the 5 week mark. It could be a possible thing to work on for the next 5 weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment