Labels
- Assignments (1)
- General (7)
- Milestones (2)
- Progress Reports (13)
- References (1)
- Tutorials (2)
Saturday, November 13, 2010
Week 5 Update
We rocked out on Friday, and not only got in the manikin pieces, but some of the extra interactions for v.2, already. I was able to rig the Kismet for it. It isn't hard for someone who knows how to set and check Booleans. I don't think my paper was that great, but the main goal is for a great game, anyway, right? This game is looking really cool. I hope I can get the User Interface to work for the final. For Saturday, we have to establish a new high concept document. I don't see how it's going to end up any different, unless we say, "we'll take all the cool things that we wanted to do and actually do them, now."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment